When Sal and Im first met at a grief support group, they connected on being young, motherless, and feeling alone in their grief. From that initial meeting they went on to start the Good Mourning podcast as a way to decrease that loneliness.
In our conversation we talk about:
- Sal approaching the anniversary of the last time she saw her mother in person.
- What it's meant to Im that her mother died of suicide.
- How hosting Good Mourning has changed them and their understanding of grief.
- Different grieving styles.
- What's irritating about grief.
- What helps.
Be sure to visit their website to learn more and listen to Good Mourning
wherever you listen to podcasts. Follow them on IG @goodmourningpodcast